If your relative is starting to struggle to live alone – even with the assistance of carers, friends and relatives – then it could be time to consider a Southport Luxury nursing home. Barton Park luxury nursing home has options to match your relatives individual care needs.
Barton Park Luxury Nursing Home Options To Consider
It might be time to think about a Southport care home for your relative if any of the following apply:
- significant deterioration in their health or mobility
- problems with mental health, such as dementia that limits their ability to stay safe
- loss of help that was provided by a partner, relative or neighbour
- loneliness, isolation or depression.
A care home can help with your loved one’s personal care – such as washing, dressing and going to the toilet; nursing care from a qualified nurse; or both.
Residential care homes
A residential care home without nursing offers personal care, like help to get up and to go to bed, going to the toilet and eating. Residential homes can be a good option for people who need help with personal care, but can no longer have all their care needs to be met in their own home.
Luxury Nursing home in Southport
If your relative is bed-bound or has a medical condition or illness that requires frequent attention, their options are limited. Long-term nursing care is not available in sheltered housing or care at home services. If your relative needs constant medical care, they need to look for a luxury Southport care home with nursing care.
Benefits of moving into a Birkdale Care home
Someone is on call at night. Medical care is provided 24 hours a day. Residents have their own luxurious room.
- Regular meals are meeting their nutritional needs.
- The opportunity to take part in organised activities and socialise.
- Supervision of medication.
- Peace of mind that your vulnerable relative is being taken care of.
- No household bills to worry about.
- Safe, warm and clean living environment.